Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will describe the color "red" to a blind man by using my own intake on the color. The color red is a fiery color its like heat.. too hot to resist bright and luminous. Heat is the best way to describe red because everyone expriences heat everyday from the age of a baby to the age of an old man. I would also relate red to a angry or furious mood because everyone knows that whenever someone thinks of red they think of an angry mood. Also, I would read literature that would describe red with the use of imagery or metaphors that other authors have used. It also depends on if the blind man was born blind or not, if he wasnt then I would deacribe holidays that have the color red in it such as Christmas or Valintines day. Also, I would use vegitables or fruits that are red to describe the color for the blind man.

No comments:

Post a Comment