Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quote that would describe me would be,"dont judge a book by its cover", I believe this quote describes me very well because before people talk to me they think im a stuck up guy when im really a funny and weird guy. By the way I dress people think im a trouble maker and a bad guy when in reality im the opposite of those accusations. One time, in 9th grade a teacher yelled at me and called me a "skater gangster" because I used vulgar language. Also, the teacher went on and said that im a bad kid who gets bad grades but little did he know i had A's and B's in all of my accelerated classes. This goes to show how people can judge someone by they way they look and it is something that I live with everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I love your point of view :)~ your blog inspire to see others another way,specially by the picture of the punk,that mainly be mounstrious ,they're actually nice human being

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,im glad someone understands! :'D

    ReplyDelete